BACK IN STOCK! Tulum wide brim hat
Launched by Argentine sisters Julieta and Florencia Gomez after an inspiring trip to Ecuador, Greenpacha hats are handmade by a community of women in the mountains of Ecuador, with some styles taking over a week to complete. The brand is profoundly rooted in values of sustainability, ethics and humanity. The globetrotting sisters have a passion for travel and a taste for impeccable design, which is reflected in their simple, polished collections.
- If you're looking for a true statement piece, look no further than the Tulum sunhat
- Wide brim featuring playful woven straps will ensure this beauty stays securely on your head on windy days seaside
- Stylish and practical - we love!
- Handwoven by women on the hills of Cuenca, Ecuador
- Toquilla straw
- Spot clean only with a lightly damp cloth
- Approx 21-22 inches
Ships from New York
Free US Shipping on all orders