Designer: SZ Blockprints
Long Kurta in pink
Using one of India's oldest printing techniques, SZ Blockprints creates ethically-sourced garments for the entire family, as well as textiles for your home. Partnered with a multigenerational printing studio based in Jaipur, they determine each pattern's history and significance before incorporating it into their designs. The block printing process is 100 percent completed by hand and each piece takes over ten hours to complete – it’s this careful precision and love that achieves the signature, layered effect that sets SZ Blockprints apart from the rest. From color mixing and printing to washing, drying and packing, the brand believes in hand made whenever possible.
- SZ's take on a traditional kurta shape; perfect for the beach, party or home!
- Small batch, hand block printed on lightweight, 100% Indian cotton
- Slit at neck and sides for ease
- Knee length
- Slightly fitted through arms
- Made in Jaipur
- Florencia wears size S
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Hang dry