Designer: Emily Levine
EXCLUSIVE Silk Sari Dumpling bag
Made in India and inspired by Japan, Emily Levine's brand-new line is a charmingly colorful representation of her travels and cities she's lived in. Produced in small quantities in partnership with female artisans in India, each bag is one-of-a-kind, featuring romantic details like colorful beads on crochet, refined embroidery, upcycled antique silk saris, and the ancient method of block-printing. Already loved by the likes of Emily Ratajkowski, Lily Aldridge and every fashion editor we know, her playful bags are the perfect pairing for all your sunny looks.
- Exclusively made for Golden Edit - there's only one of me so don't miss out!
- Emily's dumpling bags are inspired by Japanese forms and the Wabi-Sabi concept of accepting, appreciating imperfections and seeing them as beautiful
- Handmade with antique silk sari pieces
- 100% silk with bamboo ring handle
- Due to the unique nature of each piece, colors and details may vary
- Should be handled with care, love and attention
This item's measurements are:
Body 6-8 inches
Handle 5 inches