Deah linen pants
ROWIE is the brainchild of Byron Bay native, Rowie Moore. Completely self-taught, Rowie has been cultivating her craft and producing clothing since her early teenage years. Living at the “Oasis” in the terraced-lined streets of Surrey Hills in her youth - a long-standing share house that had been a haven for bohemian creatives since the 70’s - fueled Rowie’s artistic talents and creative drive. ROWIE is dedicated to small-scale production, not only reducing the environmental impact, but also ensuring that the manufacturing team is treated fairly and not overworked to meet deadlines.
- Say hello to the breezy linen pants you've been waiting for your whole life
- An elegant take on the classic linen pant, the Deah is crafted to perfection with its elegant silhouette that flatters, while still providing ultimate comfort
- Made from 100% luxurious crinkle linen, the Deah features an elegant ruched elastic waist, and a playful curved, side-split hem for a fresh take on the linen pant
- And the best part? Pockets!
- We love them paired with the Semira shirt