Designer: Sarah Bray Bermuda
Exclusive Bougainvillea hat
Editor turned designer Sarah Bray designs chic, eco-friendly sunhats made in Texas. After over a decade working as an editor and writer – penning for the likes of House Beautiful, ELLE Decor, Town & Country and Veranda – the Texas native launched her eponymous fashion line in 2020, shortly after relocating to the sunny mid-Atlantic island of Bermuda. Each hat is made from vintage, recycled, and biodegradable materials, accented with an antique ribbon. Additional stitching is done by local artisans within her home state of Texas and new island home of Bermuda. We hope you love these exclusive styles as much as we do.
- Golden Edit x Sarah Bray Bermuda exclusive
- Lightweight and delicately woven seagrass hat
- The crown is easily malleable to create your desired style
- We recommend using any household steamer to shape the top of the crown to pop-out or curve slightly inward, depending on your style preference
- Brass grommets on each side designed for easily interchanging ribbons
- Each hat comes with three solid-colored grosgrain ribbons in Golden Edit tones of cream, sunset, and ginger, so you can swap them in and out to create your own looks!
- Keep away from water and humidity
- To clean, wipe hat with a soft cloth
- Approx 22-23 inches