Daria almond mini dress
ROWIE is the brainchild of Byron Bay native, Rowie Moore. Completely self-taught, Rowie has been cultivating her craft and producing clothing since her early teenage years. Living at the “Oasis” in the terraced-lined streets of Surrey Hills in her youth - a long-standing share house that had been a haven for bohemian creatives since the 70’s - fueled Rowie’s artistic talents and creative drive. ROWIE is dedicated to small-scale production, not only reducing the environmental impact, but also ensuring that the manufacturing team is treated fairly and not overworked to meet deadlines.
- Whether you’re basking in the sunshine or dancing in the moonlight, the Daria seamlessly slides into both
- Designed in a beautiful linen, this apron pinafore dress is modern and easy to wear
- We love it alone or layered over your favorite tee
- Fully lined with adjustable straps
- Becca wears size XS
- Model is 5’9”, bra size 32B, waist 24, hips 35