Designer: Par en Par
Playa cotton robe in mustard
"Versatile women's resortwear" is how founder Laura Choi describes Par en Par. Inspired by the duality of relaxation and effort, the collections balance elegance with ease and durability with lightness, creating purposeful clothing that’s adaptive to any journey. Their design ethos is simple: create with intention. Before designing each collection, the brand carefully considers the fabrics — where they come from, their impact on the earth — and source them from artisans committed to craftsmanship and sustainability, selecting breathable, handwoven cottons that always pack beautifully and will take you from one adventure to the next. Learn more about the brand on Chronicles.
- An essential layering piece!
- This utilitarian robe in organic, handwoven cotton provides just enough warmth for the plane and easily slips over any outfit
- The detachable belt can be cinched at the waist for a sleeker effect (or tucked as a head wrap or slim scarf with other outfits!)
- 100% handwoven cotton using organic cotton
- Made in India
- Machine wash cold, in gentle cycle, before hang drying. This fabric will beautifully soften over time
- Every garment is woven with ease and mobility in mind. For this style, we suggest sizing down from your normal fit if you’re in between sizes