Akila hand-crocheted crop
ROWIE is the brainchild of Byron Bay native, Rowie Moore. Completely self-taught, Rowie has been cultivating her craft and producing clothing since her early teenage years. Living at the “Oasis” in the terraced-lined streets of Surrey Hills in her youth - a long-standing share house that had been a haven for bohemian creatives since the 70’s - fueled Rowie’s artistic talents and creative drive. ROWIE is dedicated to small-scale production, not only reducing the environmental impact, but also ensuring that the manufacturing team is treated fairly and not overworked to meet deadlines.
- This beautiful hand-crocheted piece is light and airy – a wardrobe essential this season
- Crafted from the softest cotton, featuring a dropped 3/4 sleeve and subtle scooped neck
- A must-have for your next vacay - this top screams "take me with you"
- This breathable knit will take you from poolside to sunset, no matter the season
- Becca wears size XS/S
- Model is 5’8”, bra size 32B, waist 23, hips 35
- This style is designed to be worn oversized, it is not a fitted piece